CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008


Self - Introduction

Hi there. My name is Irvin Yeoh Joon Hoe. I am turning 12 on 3rd December. I study at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara that is located at Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras. It is a wonderful school. My favourite subject is Mathematics. It is my favourite subject because it is easy to understand and it makes my mind feel great. My hobbies are reading storybooks and listening to music. I would like to be an engineer when I grow up as it is very interesting. Besides, my family consist of 3 members. I'm the only child in the family. My mother is caring and responsible while my father is hardworking and kind-hearted. What they care the most are my studies. Lastly, my goal for the year 2008 is to score straight A's in the UPSR examination. Thats all for now, farewell.

0 comments: