CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Literature Part 3

Letter to my favourite character.

Who is my favourite character and why?

My favourite character is Katya. She is my favourite character because she speaks politely and she is very intelligent.

Writing a letter to my favourite character.


Dear Katya,

My name is Irvin Yeoh Joon Hoe. I will be turning twelve this year, on 3rd December. For the story "Clever Katya", you are my favourite character because you speak politely and you are very intelligent. I think not many people have your brilliant ideas and intelligence. I do think that you had made the right choice in saying that you loved the Czar best in the palace. This is because he loves you more than anything else, too. Thats all for now, bye.
From, Yeoh Joon Hoe.

0 comments: